Yesterday we made a trip to the temple with the youth from our ward and did baptisms for the dead. Michael, Morgan and Ethan all got to go. 

It was the first time we had been able to go and take "family names" that we had actually done the genealogy work for. In all we took 18 family names, including two grandfathers, a grandmother, a great grandmother and father, great uncles and aunts, and a great great grandmother and father. 

However, to make it even more special it was Ethan's first time to go. Everybody, including Evie and I, his young men leaders, and the Bishopric, were all a little nervous wondering what to expect from him. The answers to our questions came as a pleasant reminder from Heavenly father that it is His house.

Comments

  1. I am glad that it was a special expierence for everyone. I know that it was important for Ethen to have that expierence again!! How wonderful you were all able to be there together. Someday...we hope to be there in your shoes! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aunt Evie! Try puttin' up some more posts! I really enjoy blogs and I bet I will LOVE yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts