Behold Your Little Ones!

The Savior teaches us that to enter the kingdom of God, we must become as a child, "submissive, meek, humble, patient, [and] full of love." 

To that list, I think we can be safe and add Innocent!

Between 1945 and 1969 Americans were treated each week, on radio and television, to Art Linkletter's House Party. During each episode, Art Linkletter posed innocent questions to innocent children. As an audience we sat back and laughed, giggled, blushed and smiled as kids said the darnedest things--boy did they!

Around here, Ethan has a monopoly on both: being child-like, and innocent.

Take this afternoon for instance,
Ethan: Dad?

Me: Yes.

Ethan: When Jesus comes again, and Brigham comes out of the grass, and I'm a good boy, I'm going to ask Jesus . . .



. . . Jesus give me super powers like Spiderman!

:)

Comments

  1. And with his pure faith, it wouldn't surprise me if he got it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts