Elder Kornegay

I once blog about what life would be like around here when Michael left for his mission. I wondered how Ethan would handle the change. For now, his adjustment to Michael being gone has been better then expected.

A few days ago, Ethan asked again when his big brother was coming home.  He doesn't quite grasp the whole 2 year thing.  Evie remind him that Michael will be home when he is 17. . .

How did he take that news?

He just got quiet and then said, 'Hhhmmm.'

We know he is experiencing some difficulty with the change. This is evident by a letter he wrote him last week. See for yourself.
I suppose the bigger question is still, will this feeling last, will he get over it, will it get worse before it gets better? Only time will tell. 

Speaking of time, the past month has been quite hectic. We sent Michael off to the MTC, then I was activated to work eight days straight for the MLB All-Star game events in town, then we went to two family reunions in Utah.It is not that I have not had anything to write about, trust me, I have plenty of material, it's just a matter of finding a few minutes to sit down and write.

But, be patient, you wont want to miss the next few installments . . .

Comments

  1. (...sitting on the edge of my seat...waiting...anything great is worth waiting for....so, I wait......)

    P.S. I will NOT complain about my schedule ever again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts