* ALERT * - Got It!

I am pleased to report, we recovered the basketball.

I won't sicken you with a play by play of the details. What I can tell you is that he seemed quite proud of the fact it 'came out my butt!'

This, however, would be a very boring blog if I didn't provide some facts about the incident. So how about this: Before and after shots? It works for diet ads, I thought it might work for this, so here goes.


BEFORE:



























AFTER!



















Hey, this is a PG rated blog people, what the heck did you think. Trust me. It went in here faster than it went in his stomach!!!

Comments

  1. LOL! I totally thought you were going to show it. I'm scrolling down thinking, 'I hope he washed it!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad everything came out okay!! :) That's impressive!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So - everything came out in the end - right? XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad everything worked out!! AND that it wasn't surgery!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts