An email to the Philippines

Last week Ethan sat down with his mom at the computer to type an email to Michael. Regardless of the promptings from my wife, Ethan ignored her encouragements to ask questions, or write about things like school, church, etc. Here is what he wrote on his own. Any guess as to what's on his mind?
dear Michael this is your brother Ethan.
I want you to come back home after your Mission is finished.
please Michael don't go.
we need you back home because you're a nice big brother.
I'm getting strong like you,and becoming The Strongest Man In The World.
you heard our Dad because I'm just a teenager like you.
please come home Michael so we can do some cool things together.
Love Ethan.

Comments

  1. Ahhh, that brought tears to my eyes. He is such a sweet little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless his heart..... hopefully the two years go by fast for Ethan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts