Embracing Ethan, Accepting Autism...

As I mentioned in the 100th Anniversary post we would be appearing in a magazine. Well, I was just informed today that my article has been officially published.

It will be appearing in print in the January 2013 edition of the Ensign magazine, published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

You can view the online edition here:

January 2013, Ensign, online edition

Or if you would like to see it as it will appear in the magazine you can view the PDF file here:

January 2013, Ensign, PDF

I hope you enjoy reading the article!


Comments

  1. I haven't read through the full article but I am sure some of my family has. I have a cousin that is autistic and just got baptized and started passing the sacrament. The funny thing is his name is also Ethan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts